To ensure a safe and successful trip before conquer the top, climbing lovers should consider the following points.
1. In Vietnam, the dry season from November to April of the year is an appropriate time for climbing. You have to carefully research the terrain to determine appropriate time to move in order to achieve the ultimate goal. Especially you should ask for help from those who have experience or from local people.
2. Personal item for trekking tour should be minimal but also enough. Pants, shirts, waterproof jackets, freeze proofand breathable clothes, lightweight shoes; knee, ankle, elbow protector floppy hats, lightweight raincoat. Other items depend on expected route: there are paths available or have to pave the way, there are people carrying your luggage and guide or not, the time of the trip. Knife and flashlight is also indispensable items.
3. Beside necessary food for the journey, the food must be capable of providing high energy (chocolate, snicker). Water is extremely important; you should have a water tank with a straw to be able to drink in the process of moving constantly. Properly drinking water helps you to save energy and offset the energy at the right time. Lemon juice mixed with glucose, a little salt is perfect for trekking journey.
4. With the hard route, be prepared for the trip by GPS; mark the road in case of getting lost. On the top of mountain, there is no cell phone signal; the use of walkie-talkie is also an advantage.
5. Organize small groups to go, suitable for difficult and dangerous route. Do not ever forget to put personal safety first, so not make risky decisions which can be dangerous to yourself and other members.