Prestige Vietnam tourism brand is increasingly recognized by the international friends, expressed through voting results of the media organization or International Societies for prestigious destinations in 2014.
– La bahía de Halong is cited number 4 in the list of 7 most beautiful landscapes in the world by page Mymodernmet.com, America (haga clic aquí). Additionally, Ha Long Bay is ranked 16/26 “places that look like they have been taken out of fairy tales” – according to US-based website BuzzFeed. Simultaneously, Agoda.com votes Halong Bay as number 4 ranking in the top 8 Asian Green Space.
– Hanoi is selected as one of 10 leading cities which attract tourists the most around the world in 2014 by the famous tourist site Trip Advisor.
– Quang Binh is voted number 8 in the list of 52 ideal destinations for visitors in 2014 by New York Times magazine. Two famous tourism magazines which are Business Insider (America) and National Geographic (Russian version) vote for Hang Son Doong as one of the 12 most impressive caves in the world and is the most high-class adventurous tour in 2014.
– Teleférico de Ba Na (Da Nang) is in the top 11 most impressive cable car in the world voted by the Telegraph, United Kingdom.
– Three hotels: Hotel sereno, Hotel Esencia (Hanoi), and Diamante de vacaciones (Hue) reached the top 25 hotels with outstanding service in the world in 2014 by Tripadvisor.
– Hotel Marriot (Hanoi) won award of International Real Estate Award for the hotel with the most beautiful design and construction in Asia – Pacific.
– Pierde a Thien Hue is awarded as 1 in 3 ASEAN Cities of Culture during period 2014-2015 by ASEAN Association.
– Ciudad antigua de Hoi An is voted as one of 20 exciting locations in the world suitable for the nightlife experience by Rough Guides – one of the big pages of tourist information guide of the world (United Kingdom).
– 1888’s La Maison Restaurant of InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is ranked the top 4 best restaurants by the New York Daily World and The Daily Meal.