If this is the first time you go to Vietnam and you want to enjoy fully its beauty, the five destinations listed below might be your right decision to have an overview of Vietnam’s history and beauty.
1. The first place you should go is Nha Trang located along the second most beautiful bays in Vietnam. It has many dreamlike beaches with white sand and blue ocean water. Going there you also can enjoy scuba diving sport as Nha Trang is well-known as the center of its game.
2. About 70 kms tonorthwest of Ho Chi Minh City in Southern Vietnam, The Cu Chi Tunnels Systemis famous as a wide yet secret underground network used by Viet Cong guerrillas as a hiddenlocation during the Vietnam War. It was also used as the base of operations for the “Tết” Offensive in 1968. It is truly an ideal destination which reminds us about the cruel war and the bravery of Vietnamese people.
3. The Mekong Delta is located in the southern of Vietnam in which the Mekong River approaches and empties into the sea. This rich and lush area has contributed ½ of total agricultural output of Vietnam. Moreover, citizens in Mekong Delta almost spend around the river which attracts much more visitors who want to get experience there.
4. Mui Ne – the beautiful coastal town in the Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan Province of southeastern Vietnam. Beach here can be considered as the most typical tropical one with very strong ocean breezes. You can enjoy kitesurfing and windsurfing during staying here; it is very enjoyable and interesting. But for the trip to the sand dunes, you must not have visited Mui Ne as the sand dunes seem to be the heart of Mui Ne.
5. It might be said that Phu Quoc has now become more popular with beautiful and blue beaches, raw natural environment and friendly locals. You should visit Bai Dai (Long Beach), was recorded by the ABC News as one of five beautiful and clean beaches.
If you want to get more detailed advice to choose where to go, ask some local travel agencies there. For me, to get these evaluations, I received much support from Eviva Tour Vietnam – the travel agent with deep understanding their land and customs..